Englischer Name: Little Dead Ridding Wolf (Little Red Ridding Hood)
Weitere Charakter im MärchenBearbeiten
- Heath Burns: Seine Rolle entspricht dem "Böser Wolf".
- Once upon a time there was a ghoul with a nose for trouble.
- Little Dead Riding Wolf stood hooded in red, a bright full moon in the sky overhead.
- A casket of goodies held in one paw, for her granwolf who was feeling kind of down in the claw.
- "Now stick to the path, talk to none on the way; go straight to gran's house without delay."
- "Yes mother," she said as she left with a bounce, little knowing there was some monster waiting to pounce.
- And take the casket of goodies all for his own; she might have been more careful if only she'd known.
- At the cross roads she saw him, his body aflame; an elemental of fire Heath Burns was his name.
- "Hey Little Dead," he said with a shout, "it seems kind of late for you to be out."
- "I'm headed to granwolf's with this casket of cheer and there's a full moon in the sky so I have nothing to fear."
- Heath tried to engage her with frivolous chat but Little Dead was having none of that.
- So he waited until she had vanished from view saying, "To get those goodies I know just what to do."
- Heath would use a shortcut to granwolf's shack and dress up as her to get him that snack.
- Then it was off to granwolf's by this secret route and he was delighted to find that she was out.
- Heath had just snuggled into gran's four poster bed when a knock at the door signaled it must be Little Dead.
- "Come in," he cried in his best granwolf growl, "I'm down in my paw and too weak to prowl."
- "Just leave the goodies dear," her 'granwolf' said, "I'll have them tomorrow when I get out of bed."
- But Little Dead's nose told her something wasn't right and
- To the bedroom she went to check on gran's plight.
- "Why granwolf your complexion looks so pale and taxed."
- "Oh dearie it's because I just had myself waxed."
- "Why granwolf it seems that your ears are too small."
- "Oh dearie it's just because they're covered with my shawl."
- "Why granwolf it seems you've lost your long pointed teeth and you can save the 'Oh Dearie', I know it's you Heath."
- His plan now uncovered from the house Heath fled with granwolf's shawl still wrapped round his head.
- And as Little Dead watched him escape into the trees, she thought "If Heath wanted a cupcake he should have just asked please."
- ...and they lived Scarily Ever After