|Monsterschaften Teil 1|
|Titel US:||Monster Mashionals Part 1|
|Veröffentlichung US:||Donnerstag, 17. November 2011|
|Vorherige:||Rising From the Dead|
|Nächste:||Monster Mashionals Part 2|
|Englische Folge auf YouTube|
When Nefera says that the B-team can't practice on school grounds, Operetta lets them preform in the catacombs in her theatre. After long and arduous training sessions under guidance of Scary Murphy and with musical backup from Operetta, they are ready for Monster Mashionals.
Both A-team and B-team of Monster High earn themself a place in the grand final. However, shortly before the match, Nefera approches the B-team and shows them she has brought along a bag full of charms to turn the tide in her favor. This leaves Cleo convinced that she has no chance of going against her older sister and the A-team.
"Wusstest du schon, dass...?"-Fakten Bearbeiten
- Ghoulia previously tried out for the Fear Squad in "Fear Squad".
- To the confusion of many, the animators used various standard Monster High background models as fearleaders from not-Monster High teams. To make matters worse, it has been canonized in "Fright On!" that Monster High is the only school open to all kinds of monsters. While this doesn't preclude that other schools might be open to multiple types of monsters based on a certain common trait, the competing fearleading teams are made up of entirely random monsters.
- During the first round of Monster Mashionals, Frankie's cheek-stitch jumps from her left cheek to her right.
- During the first round of Monster Mashionals, Purrsephone has stripes on both arms and the stripes on her right leg are drawn on her left.
- During the second round of Monster Mashionals, Operetta's mask is missing when she worries about the round's outcome.
- Nefera is erronously drawn in a fearleading uniform when she's waiting for the announcement of which teams have made it to the final round.
- During Toralei's backflip, her left ear goes momentarily missing.
- The door to G. Reaper's office makes an appearance when the Fear Squad is denied access to the bathroom.